[squid-users] Squid 2.6 Stable 12 - Google Documents

From: Paul clayton <paul.clayton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:17:42 +0200

Hi,

I recently upgrade Squid from 2.5 Stable 14 to 2.6 Stable 12 to try and
resolve an issue I have when using docs.google.com. It seems that when
ever a document is accessed via Squid, the page stalls and times out.
However bypass squid, and the data is received by the browser.
This problem also persists with GMAIl and I have experienced simialr
with SAP web portals. The only distinguishing factor, appears to be the
Javascript being used by the requested pages.

regards

Paul Clayton