Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.6 Stable 12 - Google Documents

From: Paul clayton <paul.clayton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:18:23 +0200

To add onto this I found something interesting.
On the browser page were I received no visible data, I saved the page
source and on the browser page that worked(no cache) I saved the page
source and diffed them. There was no difference in pages. So what stops
the screen from rendering the contents.
This problems happens with IE and FireFox.

cheers