[squid-users] Strange behavior with redirectors

From: Richard Hartmann <richih.nospam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:46:17 +0200

Hi all,

I have a setup where proxy master is cache_peer parent to proxy slave.
When using the slave proxy, no request is passed to the redirector in
master. When using master directly, the redirector is called just
fine.

I tried debug_options ALL,1 61,9 and while I can see the redirector
get started fine in both cases, the redirector of master is never
actually used when proxy'ing through slave.

Is there any option to enable and which I missed? According to what I
could find out online, the normal behavior is to redirect everything.

Thanks for your help!
Richard

PS: redirector_access is not set at all, i.e. defaults to redirecting everything