RE: [squid-users] Squid + Policy-Based Routing +LoadBalancing/Clustering???

From: Fiero, Paul <Paul.Fiero@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:59:25 -0500

Aaahhhh, I see your point. I wasn't thinking before I spoke. To bypass the normal route to the outside world would be in violation of our security policy and would set a precedent that I don't think our CIO is ready to defend

Paul Fiero, RHCE
Information Security Analyst
Communications and Technology Management Office
City of Austin
(512) 974-3559

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential. It may also be a privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited.