Re: [squid-users] Users spamming squid logs

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:02:56 +0800

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007, Daniel Appleby wrote:
> Did it continue to spam the logs after you blocked it off with an acl?

I don't believe so. Its been three years since I had to deal with it
so I can't recall the exact blocking solution. We ended up picking a few
things which would work without requiring authentication - just like
the java software downloads - and allowed them through. It stopped the
users complaining.

Adrian