[squid-users] issue with squidGuard regex

From: Joao Miguel Ferreira <joao.miguel.c.ferreira@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:23:24 +0100

Hello all,

I'm having a strange problem with squidGuard.... maybe I'm forgetting
something

I use Debian and squidGuard works just fine with the Debian pre-compiled
package (squidguard 1.2.0-8.2).

But I compiled by hand, both 1.2.0 and 1.2.1, and none of them filters
regexs. All filters work well (porn, violence, etc) but the
expressionlist option does not seem to work.

I use the same configuration file and the same blackLists. With the
pre-compiled Debian package regex works, but with my compiled by hand it
does not work.

Am I forgetting something ??? maybe some ./configure option ???

Thank you all

Joao
jmf

(sorry if this is considered off-squid)