[squid-users] Squid authenticating to 2 Separate Active Directory Domains

From: Ric Lonsdale <ric.lonsdale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:07:01 +0100

Hi,

I want to implement Squid, using Red Hat Enterprise 4.0, with authentication
via NTLM, using Samba, to 2 separate Windows 2003 Active Directory domains.

These domains do not trust each other.

Is it possible to setup Samba so that it queries one domain first, then if
the user does not exist on that domain, it then queries the other domain?

If you think my question should be directed to Samba developers please let
me know, but I know a lot of you have experience of Squid with AD setups.

Regards,
Ric