RE: [squid-users] Help Me Please

From: Dave Rhodes <DaveRhodes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:35:20 -0400

>> I restart My OP system . now I use squid command.anything apeared but

>> when I enter squid command for start it squid is allredy running show

>> me.

could it be, that there is already a squid-version from your
distribution running? so both - that from your distribution and your
squd - will try to use the same port?

have a look in cache.log, access.log etc...

markus

It could also be that there is a squid.pid file that already exists on
the system. What OS?
Dave