[squid-users] squid reverse proxy and UTM urchin stats

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 11:53:47 +0200

I know that this is a question more related to urchin software,
but maybe someone in this list have successfully configured urchin
software (UTM enabled) with a squid reverse proxy configuration.

The Urchin UTM installation is available only with Apache and IIS,
http://www.google.com/support/urchin45/bin/topic.py?topic=7355
but it would be helpful have instructions with squid as reverse proxy too.

The squid version we are playing to is squid-2.6-Stable12 with a common
logformat modified such as:

logformat common %>a %ui %un [%tl] "%rm %ru HTTP/%rv" "%{Referer}>h"
"%{User-Agent}>h" "%{Cookie}>h

But it isn't working with urchin.

Meanwhile I'll ask for support to urchin in order to get a squid
configuration.

Have anyonone configured urchin UTM with squid as reverse proxy?

Thanks in advance.
Emilio C.