[squid-users] Really transparent proxy

From: Facundo Vilarnovo <fvilarnovo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 19:46:48 -0300

Hello squid users!
        I don't know if there's any post about this, but, maybe not...
anyone knows if there's any way for making transparent the squid for
those pages that tells you what its your ip?, for example, right now I
am behind my transparent squid with wccp, and if I go to any site like
http://www.adsl4ever.com/ip/ it tells my ip address, and also tells me,
that I am behind a proxy. Like I say before I don't have any explicit
configuration on my browser that points to the squid.

PS: I'd also try another pages like this.. happens the same!

Regards
Facundo