[squid-users] Don't cache Youtube or flash video

From: Gilbert Ng <gilbertclng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:36:12 +0800

I got a problem on watching youtube or those flash video in our LAN.
If I disable our squid, it is smooth but when we start it, I need much
more time to download
the video.

I have try to use no_cache but no use at all:

acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
acl NOCACHE dstdomain .youtube.com$
acl SWF url_regex .swf$
no_cache deny SWF
no_cache deny QUERY
no_cache deny NOCACHE

I have also try the following and also no use.
acl NO_CACHE url_regex -i "/etc/squid/nocache.url"
acl NO_CACHE url_regex ^http://www.youtube.com$
no cache deny NO_CACHE

We are using the transparent proxy setting. I have try to googling
and find in this mailling list and still can't resolve it.