Re: [squid-users] difference with java applets behaviors

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:10:19 +0200

tor 2007-05-10 klockan 11:12 +0200 skrev Lionel Déruaz:

> The same websites work fine on my "old" proxy (squid 2.5 stable9), and this
> proxy uses also NTLM authentication.
> Do you know what could have changed in squid that explain this different
> behavior ?

Same Samba version? The bulk of the NTLM authentication is done by
Samba, Squid just acts as a relay between the client and Samba..

The only difference I can think of in Squid is that there is slight
change in persistent connection management. You can try

  auth_param ntlm keep_alive off

to see if that makes any difference.