Re: [squid-users] Add Specific Header ?

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:00:29 +0200

On 09.05.07 19:36, Seonkyu Park wrote:
> My Apache web server add some header when download avi files.
> <FilesMatch "\.(avi)$">
> Header set Cache-Control "no-store, nocache, must-revalidate"
> </FilesMatch>

<Files "*.avi"> should be a bit more efficient.

But why do you want all videos not to be cached? Do you need to generate
outgoing traffic?

> I use squid for server accelerator.

why?

> How do I configure Squid.conf same as apache.conf ?

what do you want squid to do? To cache the files, but not to allow other
proxies to cache them?

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller