RE: [squid-users] Unable to download files over 2GB of size

From: Sathyan, Arjonan <Arjonan.Sathyan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:38:23 -0700

Henrik,

> If anyone is in doubt and having this problem, try using squidclient
> fetch the file

> squidclient 'http://...' >http_response

As per your suggestion I tried to pull the http_response but there is no
http headers in it... It has only "Connection to failed"

# smbclient
http://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/current/iso/SUSE-10.0-EvalDVD-i386-GM.
iso > http_response

# more http_response

Connection to failed

> then send me the HTTP headers found in the beginning of http_response.

> alternatively if that does not convince you, capture the data stream
> Squid -> MSIE with "tcpdump -p -i any -w data.pcap host ip.of.client"

I have captured the data stream using tcpdump
tcpdump -p -i any -w data.pcap host 10.249.192.76

Kindly let me know how I can send this file to you...

Regards,
Sathyan Arjunan
Unix Support | +1 408-962-2500 Extn : 22824
Kindly copy dl.sys.adm@spansion.com or reach us @ 22818 for any
correspondence alike to ensure your email are being replied in timely
manner