[squid-users] Active Directory Account + Local Account to access Internet

From: Sathyan, Arjonan <Arjonan.Sathyan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:00:10 -0700

Hi,

I am using Squid with Active Directory Authentication. Every thing works
fine for me... Now, I would like to know is there a way in which the
local system users (Non-AD Users) are not getting blocked to access
Internet.

Right now, only AD users have access to internet. This is to achieve
detailed log of users who access internet (Domain users + Local system
users).

May be I was thinking something idiotic...

Regards,
Sathyan Arjunan