Re: [squid-users] LDAP ProxyAccess field (was: Re: [squid-users] Anonymous LDAP binding with LDAP AUTH ?)

From: Pat Riehecky <prieheck@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:08:10 -0500

The ProxyAccess attribute is something I have home-made and loaded into
my schema. It was left in the sample to provide a way of testing
against some type of attribute to validate this user has authorization
to use the service as well as a valid password for an existing account
(Squid has the AAA framework internally would be a shame to disrupt it
for access rights).

If you find this curious here is a good doc on the subject of
exteninding the LDAP schema
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin23/schema.html

Pat