Re: [squid-users] Multiple LDAP Servers

From: Pat Riehecky <prieheck@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:11:34 -0500

Or depending on your setup and server os you could have squid point at
pam and have pam utilize the 3 ldap servers as the back end...

The former suggestion is better in my opinion, but pam would get the job
done (while introducing the joys of winbind possibly....)

The script makes more sense but sometime utilizing code someone else
wrote is a bit safer... YMMV

Pat