Re: [squid-users] GUI for squid

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:42:08 +0800

On Thu, May 24, 2007, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> > i can't implement this if the proyect is dead =S
>
> Dead is a matter of definition. Free software only dies when the last
> copy of the source code is erased.
>
> It probably works for what it's designed to do. But quite likely there
> is no active maintenance of the project.

And to be perfectly honest; this request (Web UI for squid management)
is not a new request and the only reason we haven't done it is time.

If you'd like to see it done and can code web ui stuff then please
don't hesitate to jump in and ask how you can help. We've got some
spare time available to point people in the right direction and
assist where needed..

Adrian