Re: [squid-users] ESI feature in squid3?

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:39:06 +1000

I believe that Oracle also ships ESI in their product...
   http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/ias/daily/sept17.html
...as well as IBM;
   http://www-304.ibm.com/jct03002c/software/webservers/appserv/was/
network/edge.html
I don't know enough about them to say whether they're "mature" or
not, but I'd imagine they're at least usable.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com