[squid-users] Cert issue on reserve proxy

From: Jason Hitt <Jhitt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:33:13 -0500

 Lines I have in my conf are:

https_port 443 cert=/usr/local/squid/var/cert.pem accel
defaultsite=<site fqdn>
cache_peer <ip> parent 443 0 no-query originserver ssl login=PASS

I start squid with -N and it takes my passphrase without errors.

Heres what I get when I hit the page:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: <url of my server, which resolves>

The following error was encountered:

    * Connection to <ip of server> Failed

The system returned:

    (13) Permission denied

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Thu, 31 May 2007 13:26:54 GMT by <squid server name>
(squid/2.6.STABLE12)