Re: [squid-users] wccp2_weight troubles

From: varadha tech <varadha.tech@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:36:31 -0400

Dave,
Thanks for the attachment and response. The I_SEE_YOU after the
REDIRECT_ASSIGN is crucial as that would confirm if the router has
indeed complied with the request by the lead cache in REDIRECT_ASSIGN.
So if you get a chance to look at that, let me know or send me a
longer trace of the WCCP packet capture - mainly to understand what's
in the WCCP packets that is tickling the router to evenly load balance
rather than load distribute according to the weights specified.
Secondly did you see the data traffic being redirected across the two
caches and what was the wccp status output ("sh ip wccp XX detail" )
at the router? Thanks again.