Re: [squid-users] peer problem with 2.6

From: Michel Santos <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 05:37:00 -0300 (BRT)

Hi
probably you do not remember, so a short resume

I got an access forbidden error on the client from the cache peer and the
request coming from a transparent proxy between them, all squid versions
are 2.6

The same setup is/was working fine with 2.5, sure that the new transparent
options for squid 2.6 were correct

So after letting it go for a long time I tried again and the error still
persisted and as last option after some source reading I tried this

acl peer src 127.0.0.2
into
acl peer src 127.0.0.2/32

ooops and works

So it seems that 2.5 accept src IP without mask specifier and 2.6 not

would be nice to have it described in the docs

anyway, my problem is solved now

Michel

Datacenter Matik http://datacenter.matik.com.br
E-Mail e Data Hosting Service para Profissionais.