[squid-users] Information Banner/Pop-up

From: Paolo Biancolli <Paolo.Biancolli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:51:44 +0200

Hi All,

I have a requirement to display a notice to all users before they start
using the internet in my organisation. It is to direct them to a URL
stating the conditions of use etc.

We are using squid 2.5 stable 14 with NTLM authentication and I see that
with this method one cannot insert a note in the auth box as you can
with basic auth (auth_param basic realm). Is it possible to activate a
pop-up or info box where I can display to users the required info?

Many thanks
Paolo Biancolli