[squid-users] [OT] about "Free software only dies when the last copy of the source code is erased"

From: lucas coudures <lucas.coudures@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:49:05 -0300

I wrote something to explain what I mean to say when i said
"I can't implement this if the proyect is dead "

http://lucas-coudures.blogspot.com/2007/06/cuando-muere-un-proyecto-de-software.html

I am sorry because i can't explain very well in English so a wrote
this in Spanish, someone in this mailing list speak Spanish??

--
Lucas Coudures
Registered Linux User #442566