[squid-users] squid doesn't seem to be updating...

From: Anton Melser <melser.anton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:11:25 +0200

Hi all,
I have tried restarting squid, I have tried commenting out the line in
squid.conf, no joy. I have the following setup.
server 1
site a
site b
squid

server 2
site c
site d
site e

Squid is doing reverse proxy for all these sites, and until now
everything seemed to be working. Site c is the default site... and I
am asking myself if this is the problem. What I want to do is point
site e to server 1 (which has a copy of site e). Alas, it keeps
pointing to server 1. I tried removing the site completely from
squid.conf, but that didn't work! So I am thinking that it is not
catching it, and as server 2 has the default site, is passing on to
server 2, which is using the headers to correctly server the page.
Can anyone give me a pointer or two ? I am using 2.6stable5
Thanks
Anton