[squid-users] Proxy options for Nintendo DS Browser

From: Kirk Strauser <kirk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:50:24 -0500

I just bought a Nintendo DS Browser (Opera 8.5). It works great, but
has one fairly major problem: it doesn't have a password manager or
cookie store, so you have to manually re-login to every website each
time you turn it off. I've been successfully using HoTTProxy (http://
www.hottproxy.org/) as a cookie proxy, but it's pretty minimalist and
has a funky license. Does Squid have any similar functionality for
caching cookies on a per-authenticated-user basis?

Along those lines, it is easy to get Squid to rescale images? The
more processing I can shift from the little DS to my server the better.

--
Kirk Strauser