Re: [squid-users] Solaris 10, Squid-2.6.stable13

From: <gonzales@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:08:03 -0400 (EDT)

Yes... actually I just figured this out. Once I put the server on a FQDN,
everything worked and so fast...!!!

I'm running on a Sun E420R server w/4GB RAM 4x450MHz UltraSparcII cpu's.

I can't believe how blazing it is ;) All the other features I compiled in
are working as well. I'm using:
postgresql v8.0.1
unixODBC v2.2.12
openldap v2.3.35

Sweet guys... thanks. If anyone has any questions, on how I integrated
all of these things let me know and I'll try to help.

G'night.