RE: [squid-users] Redirecting to different server basedonURLpattern

From: Jacobson, Martin <MJacobson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:16:41 -0000

Hi,

Well I got it working, as I hang my head in shame. I needed to make 2
changes to the configuration file.

1. Add port 8080 as an "acl Safe_ports port 8080 # http"
2. And follow Henrik's instructions and configured http_access to allow
access to the accelerated sites.

Once I did these 2 things, everything worked as expected. Thanks for
your help and patience with this.

Jake

name=googleapp
> proxy-only