Re: [squid-users] How Bad is CONNECT and Should I Prevent It?

From: Vadim Pushkin <wiskbroom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:18:55 +0000

Many thanks Jakob and Kevin;

I am only looking to inspect each SSL connection for the purposes of
determining if the traffic should be allowed, i.e. non-malicious (not chat,
file-transfer, etc).

Can anyone recommend such a product? Also, I should mention, I am not
looking to spend alot of money.

Are their any plans on the roadmap to do this sort of traffic analysis
within Squid?

Thanks all,

.vp