[squid-users] Squid as web page cache for dynamic content

From: Kimmo Gläborg <kimmo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:34:16 +0200

Hello,

I'm totally new to Squid and working for the largest IT news portal in
Scandinavia. We're looking to replacing our current server side page
cache environment with a hardware solution (such as Netapp NetCache
for example). Now would this be possible to do maybe with
Squid instead?

So I don't want to use Squid for client proxy, only website content
cache/acceleration and if possible also distribution for streaming
media (web tv)..

// kimmo