[squid-users] ISP cache statistics

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:50:39 +0800

G'day everyone,

I'd like to post some current "internet" caching stats for corporate
and ISP forward caching.

I'm interested in traffic throughput, request rate, byte and
hitrate statistics.

(I'm basically looking to build a page or two about this on the
Squid website to counter the current view that there's no point
in running forward caches in the real world today. I really
could do with all the help I could get on this, as I don't
currently run forward caches in an ISP environment..)

Thanks,

Adrian