Re: [squid-users] question about converting from redirect_program to url_rewrite_program

From: Martin Robb <MartinRobb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:41:15 -0400

Henrik,

Thanks for the quick response, and for the suggestion about su'ing to
squid and running the redirector from the command line. Should have
thought of that myself, but yesterday was not a good day :-(.

It turns out that, when I attempt to su to squid, I get a complaint that
/bin/bash is not executable (it's 755 and the path to /bin is clean). At
the moment SELinux is disabled on this (test) system, so I initially
suspect that there have been changes to PAM (we're migrating from CentOS
4.2 to CentOS 5.0). I am continuing to track it down, and will post what
I find in case someone else hits the same issue.

Thanks,
Marty