[squid-users] unable to open mail.yahoo.com properly

From: ajit kumar <ajitlive@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:22:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am using squid with Stable13 as a transparent proxy.
All is working fine. There is a problem with
mail.yahoo.com

However mail.yahoo.com will let me login. It will
display the contents of the mail box. When i click on
the mail to see the content it only shows the header
and footer of the mail. Does not display the content.
however when I copy the blank area and paste it in
notepad it i can see the message.

Also , it does not let me to see attachment. Some of
the button on pages does not work. Like. forward etc.

The layout of the page is not displayed properly.

Please help

Regards,

Ajit