Re: [squid-users] FreeBSD Squid timeout issue

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:21:26 -0400

Hi,
    In my cache.log i am seeing one error: "page faults with physical i/o:
1" other than that nothing on this box has changed.
    For my firewall i'm using pf, and i use an rdr pass rule to redirect any
internal lan traffic to the router's squid port, this has worked fine so
far.
    Would the core file be helpful?
    Here's my squid.conf file, thanks a lot.
Dave.

http_port 127.0.0.1:3128 transparent
 icp_port 0
hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?
 cache_mem 48 MB
 cache_swap_high 100%
 cache_swap_low 80%
 maximum_object_size 4096 KB
 minimum_object_size 0 KB
 maximum_object_size_in_memory 8 KB
 ipcache_size 1024
 ipcache_low 90
 ipcache_high 95
 fqdncache_size 1024
 cache_replacement_policy lru
 memory_replacement_policy lru
 cache_dir diskd /usr/local/squid/cache 600 32 512
access_log /usr/local/squid/logs/access.log squid
 cache_log /usr/local/squid/logs/cache.log
 cache_store_log none
 emulate_httpd_log off
 log_ip_on_direct on
 mime_table /usr/local/etc/squid/mime.conf
 log_mime_hdrs off
 pid_filename /usr/local/squid/logs/squid.pid
 log_fqdn off
 check_hostnames off
 allow_underscore off
 unlinkd_program /usr/local/libexec/squid/unlinkd
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
acl to_localhost dst 127.0.0.0/8
acl SSL_ports port 443
acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 # https
acl Safe_ports port 70 # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210 # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535 # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488 # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591 # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777 # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager
http_access deny !Safe_ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access deny to_localhost
acl our_networks src 192.168.5.0/24
acl chat dstdomain "/usr/local/etc/squid/chat.txt"
acl porn url_regex "/usr/local/etc/squid/porn"
acl spyware dstdomain "/usr/local/etc/squid/spyware.acl"
http_access allow our_networks !chat !spyware !porn
http_access deny all
http_reply_access allow all
 cache_mgr user@example.com
 cache_effective_user squid
 httpd_suppress_version_string on
half_closed_clients off
   redirect_program /usr/local/libexec/bannerfilter/redirector.pl