Re: [squid-users] provide html pages embedded in a standard page using squid. Is this possible?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:29:01 +0200

tis 2007-06-26 klockan 23:59 +0200 skrev js:
> Hi list,
>
> Can I configure Squid this way that it always provides a client the html
> page below?

Not easily. Do do this you need to rewrite the content of any downloaded
HTML object to add javascript code checking that it's loaded from within
the frame, and reload the frameset otherwise..

My recommendation in how to do this would be to write an ICAP server
doing the needed HTML rewrites. Squid-3 has ICAP support, and there is
unofficial patches for Squid-2.