Re: [squid-users] Cannot connect to Squid's default port

From: Reid <reid_sf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I meant to say "cache.log". If I try to connect via 3128, the browser times out, and no entry
appears in cache.log.

Here are the entries in squid.conf, where "#.#.#.#" is my ip:

http_port #.#.#.#:8080
http_port #.#.#.#:8000
http_port #.#.#.#:3128
http_port #.#.#.#:3127

I'm new to squid and don't know what "transparent" stuff is, but as far as I know I haven't
changed anything other than basic settings.

http://tv.yahoo.com/