Re: [squid-users] FreeBSD Squid timeout issue

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:22:05 -0400

Hello,
    Thanks to everyone who has offered suggestions with this issue. To
squid3@treenet.co.nz i tried a direct email, but your email server rejected
my msg.
    I am getting a warning with my porn rejectionslist, which only occurs
when the configuration is changed from url_regexp to dstdomain, that
subdomains are not valid. The file itself is at:
http://www.davemehler.com/porn.gz
    I thought that would be easier than trying to push an attachment through
to the list to everyone.
    I'm also wondering if my cache replacement policy is wrong, old items
don't seem to be being removed, even though the cache still has 81 mb before
its full.
    If the rest of my config would be helpful i'll post it.
Thanks.
Dave.