[squid-users] "Delay Pools" beginner question

From: Reid <reid_sf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have been trying to figure out "delay pools", but getting a bit confused.

Basically I want to do just one thing: allow all squid proxy users unlimited bandwidth, but limit
their surfing speed so that it simulates a dialup connection.

Is this possible with delay pools? Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting started?
Thank you!

http://farechase.yahoo.com/