Re: [squid-users] Advise on what to monitor using MRTG

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 00:39:05 +0200

On tis, 2007-07-03 at 11:04 +0800, squid squid wrote:

> Thank you for the advise. The error on CacheClient was gone after changing
> to the parameter that you have advised.
>
> May I know what is the difference between cacheServerRequests and
> cacheProtoClientHttpRequests???

It I am not mistaken cacheServerRequests is requests forwarded to other
servers.

> Kindly also advise which is the parameter which will show the total number
> of entries captured on the access.log???

There is no such counter.

If you don't have peers then the difference of
cacheProtoClientHttpRequests between now and when you last rotated the
logs is a good approximation.. (includes all HTTP requests, but not ICP
requests).