[squid-users] squid and multiple redirectors

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:13:21 -0400

Hello,
    I'm running squid 2.6 and need to run several redirectors, one for
banner filtering, another for av, and a possible third for chat blocking if
there is one? I read about a shell script:

#!/bin/sh

/path/to/redirector1 | /path/to/redirector2

etc. And use that script as your redirector in squid.conf. Would this work?
I was thinking bannerfiltering first, there's no need to run av on banners
since i won't be viewing them anyway. For the setting of
url_rewrite_children suggested value is 5, multiple redirectors wouldn't i
have to take that up to say 15 or so?
Thanks.
Dave.