[squid-users] squid and extranet

From: <zbigniew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:16:03 +0200

Hello,

I am very new to squid and sorry if I may be asking just a very obvious
question but... I configured squid to be a proxy server and it works great.
I have one problem, though. When I try to log in to my work extranet (which
is a remote network), squid somehow disallows it. That is, a login window
to enter U and P is presented but it won't log me in. However, when I
bypass squid and connect to the extranet, I can log in w/o a problem. What
should I be looking for? Has anyone had this problem before?

Thank you in advance for heading me in the right direction.

BTW - I can live with that as I defined (in browser) that extranet is an
exception and there is not proxying for it but it would be nice to get it
to work.

Warm regards,

Zbigniew Szalbot