RE: [squid-users] Squid consumin swap

From: Osmany <administrador@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:52:10 -0400

According to the website that you've sent here I have my squid configured
just the way they recommend and it still doing what I explained. The website
says I have to have 10MB for each GB of cache_dir plus my cache_mem setting
and an additional 10-20MB. I have 20GB of cache_dir, my cache_mem setting
was 32 and I added 20MB. That adds up to the 256MB I have now. Is it that I
have too much cache_dir? Is 20GB too much for 560+ users? I really have that
much cache too compensate the speed of the internet. Down here is too slow
and I prefer to cache as much as possible so that things speed up a little
bit.