Re: [squid-users] SOLVED ! How to listen streaming audio * without bypass squid

From: Rejaine Monteiro <rejaine@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:27:33 -0300

After some tests, we discover a thing: the problem does not affect all
workstations !!!

Tow workstations with Windows XP, WMP9 and IE7 works fine..
Older versions of IE7 (like IE6) or WMP (windows media player) don't
work very well (I don't no why!)
So, I think we have to upgrade all Windows workstations to solve the
problem...

For linux workstations, with Firefox + Mplayer plugin, just need to
export http_proxy variable ( export http_proxy=proxyserver:port) to
environment and all works fine too!!!!

Thanks all for tips !!