[squid-users] squid dansguardian and privoxy

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:56:59 -0400

Hello,
    I've got squid running as a transparent proxy with squidguard as a
redirector. To this i want to add dansguardian for content filtering and
privoxy for privacy. I am having difficulties with these latter two, i'd
like to keep squid's transparent mode as i think that makes it harder for
users to get around the setup. If anyone has this working i'd appreciate
knowing about it.
Thanks.
Dave.