[squid-users] squid Process Filedescriptor Allocation

From: huanghua <paulhuang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:39:32 +0800

Hello:
  I use cachemgr.cgi to get Process Filedescriptor Allocation infomation,find many line like this :
File Handle Type Tout Nread * Nwrite * Remote Address Description
  82 0x674 Socket 0 0 0 .0 http://chart.jrj.com.cn/htmdata/1.png
  83 0x5A0 Socket 0 0 0 .0 http://hq.sinajs.cn/list=sh600803,sh600033,sh600104,sh600028,sh
  84 0x11A8 Socket 0 0 0 .0 http://web7.jrj.com.cn/HomeV1/images/up.gif

in these line ,Nread, Nwrite and Remote address value is 0.
And I have a strange running state about this server :
After the squid running for some time,the client side can not browser some website such like www.sina.com.cn ,hq.sinajs.cn etc.And at same time we can access any other website normally.THere have no error message in cache.log. I only find Median Service Times (seconds) Near hits 5minute change from 0.04 to 168.3 and find many active file desciption associated with thus url have zero value in Nread ,Nwrite, Remote address fields.Is there any relationship between that? or can anybody give me some suggestion about find the reason?
Thanks.