[squid-users] squid and x-forwarded for with dg

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:43:43 -0400

Hello,
    I've had squid going as a transparent proxy without issue. Now i've
added dansguardian to the picture and after some debugging internet access
is being denied. I am getting squid access denied messages, squid is saying
access control configuration prevents the page from being displayed. In the
logs the request is coming from the localhost address. I read in the faq
that this would occur and the fix was to add the x-forwarded-for option I
did this specifically:

x-forwarded-for allow localhost

and in squid's access.log i'm still seeing error 403 denied requests.
Thanks.
Dave.