Re: [squid-users] more then one proxy or external ip login to somesites proble

From: Sebastian Bojczuk <seba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:00:03 +0200

This is not only problem with one site and it is not good solution to put
them all to config. Users can have many of them.
Force Squid to always go to the parent proxy is my configuration (it only go
direct to local network) and with this config i cant login.
I dont understand why if all tarfic go to parent it is not working. I thing
that it is bug.

Sebastian