[squid-users] RE : Re: [squid-users] where to find squid.conf in the squid.xxx.tar.gz file ?

From: Goldorak <koldorack@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 23:24:24 +0200 (CEST)

thank you for your help, but i dont have C compiler

---------------------------------------
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install
-c
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific
portions of Makefiles... no
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in
$PATH
See `config.log' for more details.

Regards,

Sylvain