[squid-users] How to get a SSL certificate for Squid 3.0

From: fulan Peng <fulanpeng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:04:45 -0400

Hi,

I am using sefl-signed certificate to make SSL connection with
Browsers. The browser has a warning dialog box complaining my CA not
authorized by the browser. I was thinking to authenticate the browser
to get rid of this warning dialog box. But I failed. Now I am thinkg
to use NCSA to authorize the client and to certify my certificate for
customer to get rid of the security warning dialog window.

I checked many SSL certificate providers. They all deal with Apache or
other application. No one says about Squid. I am just wondering how to
make a certificate request to get the company mail me back a good
certificate so that the browser won't complain any more.

I had created a PKCS12 file and imported into the browser, but still
the browser complains. Please help!

Thanks a lot!