[squid-users] SHOULD I NEED TO RECOMPILE THE KERNEL

From: Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:39:27 +0530

Hi,

I am still runnig Redhat 9 box with sendmail and squid. It is quite
slow. It has only 128 MB RAM. So I upgraded it to 512 MB RAM. Now, It
is running with 512 MB RAM. But, It is still slow. No progress has
been achived. Some users say it is slower than before. Actually, I
also have noticed it is NOW SLOWER than before. WHY IS THAT?

SHOULD I NEED TO RECOMPILE THE KERNEL as I installed a new 512 MB RAM ?

help needed?

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya